Pia Miller’s fiancé, Patrick Whitesell, travelled to Sydney last month.
It will seem that 56-years-old Hollywood agent, Isaiah Loyola, 17, and Lennox Miller, 13, float with his future stepsons.
The former Home and Away actress, 37, posted her first photograph of the trio together on Instagram, next to the caption:’ Happiest.’
Businessman Patrick grinned as he stood in a navy T-shirt and black jeans besides his fiancée’s teenage sons.
Isaiah and Lennox put on matching button-up shirts and black trousers.
Pia’s eldest son from an adolescent relationship, just like Patrick was, was standing with his arms crossed.
Lennox, who the actress shares with her ex-husband, Brad Miller, had been sitting on a nearby handrail in the meantime.
It seems that the trio had their photo taken inside an elevator.
Pia’s stunning post comes after she gushed about her fiancé on his 56th birthday.
She shared Patrick in black and white on Instagram and said that she “celebrating” “now and always.”
‘Celebrating you, today and always. Feliz cumpleaños mi Amor (happy birthday my love),’ she captioned the message on February 4.
The Los Angeles-based Patrick arrived by private jet in Sydney on January 31 and subsequently started his 14-day compulsory hotel quarantine.
- Home and Away: Roo is collecting evidence to get Kieran out of their lives, and Alf is in a hot chase.
- Home and Away spoilers: Will Colby Be able to cope with his Prison attack
- Home and Away confirms Colby Thorne’s second death to Bella, and Dean receives disturbing news.
- Coming up next on the Show! ziggy and Tane take another step forward in thier relation and much more
- Instagram post of the Home and Away Star that broke Tim Franklin’s heart