The stars come into effect on Sunday in Sydney for the opening of the Australian Women’s Film Festival.
The celebrity arrivals were followed by Sam Frost, Laura Dundovic and Zoe Ventoura and all three ladies in their respective ensembles are glamorous.
Sam, 31, clothed in a white pencil skirt with a belt and an identical shirt in colour.
She matched the ensemble and she wore silver earrings with a pair of stranded nude pumps.
Her blonde locks were curled in waves and the actress finished with her smoky eye.
In the meanwhile, Laura made a comment on green leather trousers and a corresponding colour cover.
The 33-year-old model brought the whole together with a beige crop top, white sandals and a white backpack.
Her long blonde hair was wrapped in a low knot and the event was made with a soft palette of makeup.
She prefered a mini leather shirt, which she equipped with a black heels and a snake prints sac. Zoe Ventoura took a similar approach.
She left her brunette hair and let her beauty glow naturally, using a neutral make-up.
Meanwhile, in black trousers and a long sleeve silk bronze blouse, Casey Burgess looked sophisticated.
The former Hi-5 member had a couple of black sandals to complete the outfit and kept a black wallet.
The 32-year-old joined the outfit and left her locks off by a pair of hoop earrings.
Sarah Roberts also took part in the case, Home and Away.
In a mini black frock, which had flare sleeves, she looked trendy mercilessly.
The 36-year-old actress attached her brunette hair to a tall bun and wore a striking palette composed of a red lip.
Darcie Irwin-Simpson, meanwhile, made a declaration in broad-leg pants and a sheer black bra.
She selected a natural beauty palette comprising of pink lip, dewy base and blush.
The actress has brought a pair of black pumps, silver earrings and a bracelet along for the ensemble.
Cheyenne Tozzi was also at the function and looked glamorous with trousers and a loose top in a whole black ensemble.
The 32-year old was sporting her long, elegant, blonde hair and ended with a black leather jacket.
She was black-heeled accessory and smiled on the red tapestry.
- Home and Away spoilers: Things are getting tense between Alf , Martha and Kieran
- Home and Away’s John star teases Marilyn reunion after Susie’s twisted con exposed
- LINCOLN lewis is back on the screen of DANCING WITH THE STARS ALL-STARS
- Dee Smart’s ‘horrendous’ journey from Home and Away to the Archibald
- Home and Away spoilers: Willow as witness x?
- Home and Away Spoilers – Christian and Lewis’s clash is appearing to be risking a life
- Renee Bargh and Erin McNaught are spotted at Channel Seven’s Redfern studios ahead of their rumoured appearances on Dancing With The Stars