The cast of Dance With The Stars: All Stars, the much awaited television event, has been unveiled!
Returning fan favourites, including six winners and four wildcard contestants, will dance their hearts out for the prestigious mirror ball prise, which will air on Channel 7 soon.
The cast returns for a two-week special event that sees one of the world’s most famous television shows refreshed, reimagined, and resurrected as a one-of-a-kind television event.
After 17 years from the light of day and with fellow TV personality champions Tom Williams of season 2 (2005), Ada Nicodemou of Home and Away from year 3 (2005), TV presenter Luke Jacobz of season Eight (2008) and Manu Feildel from season Eleven (2011) Bec Hewitt, the champion of Dancing With the Stars and reigning fan of Dancing With the Stars, will be back.
In a quote, Seven Network Programming ChiefAngusRoss said, “This unmissable television experience is sure to grab the heart of Australia, putting exactly the right amount of nostalgia on a brand new level.”
“We produced a genius collection of champion players, finalists, favourites from the crowd and intriguing wildcards who will blast the tapet from below. It’s difficult for us to wait.”
The cast of Dancing With The Stars: Both Stars can be seen below.
- Getting ready for the wedding by shredding! Pia Miller wears a crop top and leggings to a Pilates class as she prepares to marry Hollywood agent Patrick Whitesell.
- Sarah Roberts of Home And Away shares a candid and relatable parenting moment with stepdaughter Scout And we just love the Bond between them
- Home and Away 7512 WED 17th March 2021 HD Episode
- Home and Away: Lewis and Budget McDreamy finally came face to face and things are not looking good
- 11 huge Home and Away spoilers to watch out for in the next week
- American actress Tara Reid is tricked into recording bizarre online Message for home and away star Kate Ritchie