One of the only monumental couples of Home And Away, Willow & Alex, left the void in the centre of the spectator, calling it to cease last year.
And it seems like fans are not the only one who struggles to reconcile women.
Sarah Roberts has proven that she has pitched the concept of Alex’s return to the creators. She played one half of the pair along with the actual animals Zoe Ventoura.
“I needed people who aren’t normally represented on tv to be represented,” Sarah told Stuff.co.nz.
“We never expected such a positive response.
However, I think you’ll have to wait to see what happens.”
Willow left town last year after betraying cop Colby in the shocking witness X courtroom, but she has just returned.
According to speculation, Willow should quit the show indefinitely.
It’s likely that Willow’s ex, Alex, will come to Summer Bay to whisk her off her feet and sail off into the sunset, as Sarah said.
We’ll just have to watch to see what happens, as Sarah said…
Sarah and Zoe hang out outside of the show on a daily basis, including this weekend with fellow co-star Sam Frost at the Australian Women’s Film Festival.
“What an amazing day honouring and promoting female filmmakers with two of the most stunning ladies inside and out,” Sam wrote alongside a photo of Sarah and Zoe.
- Home and Away’s Ari Parata hurts Mackenzie Booth as their rift widens Are they close to a Breakup?
- Home and Away Willow Harris face Bella Nixon’s wrath as she returns to Summer Bay. The fallout of Witness X continues.
- The local are looking a bit annoyed by the filming of Home & Away
- Home and Away : Ari Is in deep trouble as he is Badly struck in a Hit and Run Case
- Lincoln’s Lewis vows to add ‘positivity’ to his family by competing to reinvent Dancing With The Stars-following the heartbreaking breakup of his parents
- Watch some of the pictures as Sam Frost, Laura Dundovic and Zoe Ventoura arrived at the Australian Women’s Film Festival