Everything has improved since Mia’s birth.
Spoilers from Australian episodes of Home and Away follow, which some UK readers will choose to skip.
Ari Parata of Home and Away has called it quits with Mackenzie Booth.
Ari realised there was no hope for them now that his ex-partner Mia Anderson is back in his life in Monday night’s episode on Channel 7 in Australia (March 8), and made the big decision.
Following the arrival of Mia and her daughter Chloe, viewers have seen Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) revisit his history.
He tried his hardest to focus on his current romance with Mackenzie (Emily Weir), but it was impossible after he realised he already had feelings for Mia.
In the most recent episode of the show, Mackenzie became increasingly irritated by Ari’s lack of interest in her. He had previously said that he needed time away from her before he figured out what he wanted.
It wasn’t promising news for Mac when Ari actually showed up at Mackenzie’s house for a crucial conversation about their future. Ari said that he wanted them to break up, which devastated her.
Though Ari is likely to shift his focus to Mia (Anna Samson), the unresolved love triangle could still have a long way to go.
In a surprise, Mackenzie will soon reveal to her friend and housemate Ziggy Astoni that she is pregnant with Ari’s child.
Would Mackenzie tell Ari or keep the information to herself because he hurt her heart?
These scenes will air on Channel 5 in early April for Home and Away viewers in the United Kingdom.
- Home and Away 7505 TUE 9th March 2021 HD Episode
- Johnny Ruffo celebrates milestone after the battle with cancer
- Home and Away revealed a shocking new kidnap story for Parata , Bella, Ryder and Chloe
- Home and Away Willow star Sarah Roberts reveals sexist attitudes in her “DJ” times
- Home And Away shock love child! Ari breaks up with Mackenzie… who is secretly carrying his child a mysterious story is revealed
- Home and Away Spoilers – Kidnap drama for the Paratas family
- Take a look at Home and Away stars Bec Hewitt and Beau Brady’s off-screen romance