Ada Nicodemou, who starred in the TV show Home and Away, would soon be switching from the beach to the ballroom.
And after finishing her latest training session with professional dancer Aric Yegudkin, the 43-year-old seemed quiet positive.
After an especially rigors training session, Ada and Aric were both seen sipping drinks in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
As she walked alongside the strapping dancer who happily chatted with her, the small screen siren looked concentrated.
Ada opted for an all-black fitness outfit consisting of a black hooded jumper and black tights.
In a black muscled tank, a pair of loose-fitting jeans, and dance shoes, Aric flaunted his bulging biceps.
It comes after Ada and her Dance with the Stars co-stars Bec Hewitt and Lincoln Lewis made a pit stop in Summer Bay.
The interior scenes of Home and Away and the new season of Dancing with the Stars are also being shot in Sydney by Channel Seven.
While on set, Ada grinned as she stood alongside Lincoln and Bec.
It comes after the actress shared how she maintains her youthful appearance in an interview with Body and Soul magazine.
‘The first thing I do when I get my weekly schedule from work is plan out when I’ll workout,’ she said.
‘I’m going to put this in my calendar and essentially make a date for myself.’ I make sure that my fitness is a high priority, which means that I am as well.
‘It is time for my exercises and they are necessary for me and always,’ said the actress.
Ada recently told New Concept that she remains slim and toned by enjoying high-protein diets and doing high-intensity exercises.
‘I like my curves; they make me feel like a woman, and they make me feel more secure, which I think is valuable as a mum… She told the publication, “I love that I’m curvy.”
‘I tend or workout three or four days a week on average – sometimes more, sometimes less.’ Weight lifting, cardio, boxing, Pilates, and walks are also included. She went on to say, ‘I mix it up.’
‘Mornings are poached eggs with avocado, salt, and chilli, lunch is salmon, turkey, or chicken salad, and dinner is steak with spinach and avocado,’ she stated. I’ll have macadamia nuts, raspberries, yoghurt, and cheese for snacks.’
- ‘I just feel so safe’: Isla Fisher on her arrival back to Australia with her husband Sacha Baron Cohen and their children
- Home and Away Spoilers – Will Willow be forgiven dean and Bella?
- Home and Away joins list of Canberra productions
- 8 huge questions that arises after this week’s episodes of Australian home and away
- From Summer Bay babes to the radio waves – a full list of the Aussie A-listers returning to the D-floor on Dancing with the Stars
- Bec Hewitt shows off her six-pack abs in a white crop top as she heads to Dancing With The Stars rehearsals with her hunky dance partner… as her husband Lleyton heads to watch his wife on the show with their children