For UK and Australian readers, Home and Away spoilers follow.
Next week, UK fans of Home and Away will get their first taste of Lewis Hayes’ new character.
Luke Arnold was cast in the part of Lewis, who is Jasmine Delaney’s old flame.
Jasmine (Sam Frost) wrestles with the question of whether or not to see her pal Colby Thorne in jail in future scenes on Channel 5.
She gets more than she negotiated for as Jasmine finally agrees to go, as she crosses paths with Lewis suddenly.
Jasmine and Lewis went to college together and, at the time, shared a passionate flame. One time, they kissed, then went their separate ways.
Lewis is also a nurse with the department and is now working at the jail. He arranges to meet up with her while he sees Jasmine, after she has done seeing Colby (Tim Franklin).
Together, Lewis and Jasmine have a coffee that then progresses to drinks at Salt.
Lewis speaks up on what he’s been up to in the last few years. He and his partner, Anna, were in a happy relationship, but she died in a car crash.
Jasmine speaks up to Robbo, her late fiancée, who lost her life in a car accident as well.
As Jasmine and Lewis keep on bonding, may this be the beginning of something different for the two of them?
- Home and Away Spoilers – Christian is asking Tori to marry him!
- Rebecca Breeds of home and away discuss how she landed Jodie Foster’s memorable role
- Home and Away sets off the romance of Tane and Ziggy as they enter into temptation.
- Home and Away spoilers: Drunk Dean passes out at the wheel
- Spoiler Alert!! Sad Decision for Nikau is Revealed in these pictures