And the groom confessed to having a dubious hairstyle.
We immediately went into investigative mode when we learned of Married At First Sight groom Bryce Ruthven’s acting background, specifically his time on the famous soap Home And Away.
We went complete Sherlock Holmes on this one, so call us Benedict Cumberbatch.
That is, before we met Bryce last night at Fitzy & Wippa’s MAFS Dinner Party in Sydney.
When we asked if he had any pictures from his time in Summer Bay, the radio host-turned-reality-star respectfully obliged and sent them to us.
So, without further ado, here’s a baby-faced, 20-something-year-old Bryce on Home And Away, sporting a dubious hairdo, as he himself put it…
During his three-month stint, Bryce appeared in a variety of scenes. (WEEK ON TV)
He went on to say that several of his Summer Bay co-stars, including Todd, Lincoln Lewis (Geoff Campbell), and David Roberts (Xavier Austin), remained friends, which he reiterated again last night.
Despite telling the publication at the time that he wanted to pursue a career in acting, the groom announced to TV WEEK that he has abandoned that dream and would now focus on radio hosting.
- Home and Away 7523 THU 01st April 2021 HD Episode
- Home And Away’s John Palmer falls victim to dating scam
- Home and Away star Shane Withington told that John will ‘devastate’ Marilyn
- Home and Away reveals a possibility of a new tragedy for Mackenzie in new trailer
- Home and Away : Find out the culprit behind the kidnapping scene at the Bay
- With a dramatic new trailer featuring Mackenzie potentially losing her unborn baby, Home and Away teases a 90-minute Easter special.