Logie award-winning actor Bonnie Sveen, former home and away star, will be present at this year’s Devonport Regatta on 28 February.
The Tasmanian follows the tradition of actors who take part in the regatta’s hit soapie.
Preparation for the sixty-third regatta on Mersey is ongoing, but this year’s festival will be conducted distinctly around three ticked areas due to the Living City waterfront park restructuring and COVID-19 constraints.
This includes the key regatta zone, the harbour master zone and the East Devonport sector. Proponents can buy tickets in advance to the place they want to remain in and gate sales will begin until they are sold out.
The Vice-President of Regatta Lydia Lane assured the supporters and the audience that the Committee was glad to support a long-standing event.
Highlights of the regatta include hot regulating powerboat races, ski shows, woodcutting, Mersey fashion, Dragon Boat contests, live entertainment and sideshow.
- Home and Away Star Lynne McGranger Pranks the Producer over Irene’s Love Life
- .Home and Away’s Tim Franklin Speaks about him not coming back to the Bay
- Home and Away 7497 Thursday 25th February 2021 PART 3/3 HD Episode
- Home and Away airs big twist in John Palmer and Susie McAllister tale The truth is uncovered.
- Home and Away’s Penny McNamee talks Tori and Christian Shares Their Wedding Plans
- Take a look at the child star of home and away Shaun Wood…
- Home and Away spoilers: Can Ziggy Astoni avoid temptation for much longer