Recently, Martha (Belinda Giblin) received a letter from a mysterious guy, saying that they would soon see each other. She fails to hold up the façade, even though she managed to hide her feelings only after receiving it.
Martha tells Alf (Ray Meagher) she’s hoping to go back for a while to deal with the dilemma back in Merimbula. He agrees to go with her, however, which is the last thing that she wants. In reaction, she snaps, which only helps to awaken his suspicion.
Martha breaks down in front of Irene (Lynne McGranger) in the Diner and tells her the truth that she has a son from her friendship with Alf between her marriages. Nobody understands, and it seems like he’s planning to come to the Bay right now.
Irene agrees to keep her safe, but advises her that it isn’t a smart idea to conceal the truth from her family. Roo (Georgie Parker) attempts, but fails, to get details out of her. Alf, meanwhile, is becoming increasingly agitated and threatens to drive himself to Merimbula to learn the truth.
Martha decides to confess the truth finally, and Alf can’t believe what he sees. Though Martha has hoped to react at least neutrally to the news that she has a grown-up son named Kieran, the only concern her husband has is—if Kieran had never wanted to reach her, would she ever tell him the truth?
- Home and Away Sophie Dillman and Patrick O’Connor open up to fall in love at the Bay
- Home and Away Spoilers – Bella heartbroken as Nik leaves for NZ in the middle of a blackmail scheme!
- Spoiler Alert!! Sad Decision for Nikau is Revealed in these pictures
- Home and Away Colby Thorne’s grisly prison fate is near
- Home And Away: How is Christian Proposal to tori ends in because of lewi