We’re wondering if he played a bad guy.
This season of Married At First Sight has been full of controversies and surprises both before and after the broadcast, but nothing makes more sense than this: Bryce from MAFS was once a hidden actor – and we’re not shocked.
The Wash shows that he once was an aspiring actor in the 2010 interview to the now notorious MAFS star. In reality, on the Australian soap opera Home and Away you might have seen his 20-year-old baby face.
According to an interview with The Morning Bulletin in 2010, Bryce Ruthven played Aden Jefferies (Todd Lasancecousin) on Summer Bay.
Perhaps stranger, it doesn’t seem that this was a one-time incident. Bryce studied at the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Sydney, according to the article.
The famous alumni of the College of Performing Arts are Cate Blanchett, Toni Collette, Sam Worthington and Bridie Carter.
He has starred in a Nokia commercial and was a semi-finalist in the 2009 Next New York Model Search. He has also acted in a feature film, as a patient on Channel Seven’s All Saints, and in a feature film.
Bryce Ruthven, a young 20-year-old, told the outlet in 2010, “Football is now my priority, but if that doesn’t work out at all, I will surely continue to act.”
He also said that some of his co-stars in Summer Bay, such as Todd, Lincoln Lewis (Geoff Campbell) and David Roberts, remain friends (Xavier Austin).
According to a screenshot of his Linkedin, he was also a Sports Reporter for the Seven Local News in Central Queensland and MTV presenter.
- Home And Away : Susie is doing something very serious to Leah And justin. Read more below
- 9 huge upcoming spoilers for Home and Away
- Former Home and Away star Rebecca Breeds reveals whethershe would be back in the bay as she said “Everything is about timing.”
- Home And Away’s Lewis prepares to fatally jab Ari, will Dr Christian discover his plot before it’s too late?
- Home and Away’s Ari faces a major rejection after kidnap drama
- Home and Away’s Marilyn Chambers left absolutely devastated as the Divorce papers Drama Begin