For Australian and UK audiences, Home and Away spoilers follow.
John Palmer’s latest romantic storyline on Australian screens has kicked off with Home and Away, but viewers should predict a chaotic start.
Show bosses have cast Bridie Carter, the former McLeod’s Daughters star, in the part of Susie McAllister, a newcomer to Summer Bay who gives John a shine (Shane Withington).
Susie made her first appearance on Thursday’s episode on Channel 7 in Australia (February 4) as she came to the Bay for a meeting with Christian Green.
Christian (Ditch Davey) was searching for a position in the Bay to rent, so to explore his options, he met with real estate agent Susie.
The charms of Summer Bay easily won Susie over and they both enjoyed getting to know John as they crossed paths.
Susie was offered some insider knowledge about life in the Bay by John, so she asked him out to dinner to learn more.
Irene Roberts (Lynne McGranger) told John that, on a date, Susie seems to have asked him out. John was suspicious that he would be interested in such a trendy and sophisticated woman, so she wasn’t sure what to believe.
Home and Away bosses have announced, teasing what’s next, that John’s dinner with Susie will eventually take a messy turn as he panics about the situation.
Needing back-up, in the middle of dinner, John phones Irene, begging for moral help.
As Irene arrives to hijack things, how is Susie going to respond and does she really consider this a date?
Home and Away will air the dinner scenes in Australia next week and in the UK later this month.
- Home and Away star Sarah Roberts reveals the reason behind her Character Departure from the Show
- Home And Away: How is Christian Proposal to tori ends in because of lewi
- Spoiler Alert!! John is ready for an intimate Date!
- Dan Ewing’s funny response to a Home And Away fan’s raunchy remark has Iconic in absolute stitches.
- Sarah Roberts Revealed some of the major reason which causes her to leave summer Bay