He’s no stranger to stripping off in front of the camera, and Orpheus Pledger sent fans crazy on Thursday after he posted video of himself on Instagram jumping around in his underwear.
The 27-year-old former Home and Away hunk also changed his underpants at one point.
He captioned the message, adding a love heart emoji, ‘Love the vibe is nothin gunna [sic] deter me.’
With one fan writing,’ HOLY HELL’, his fans were swift to comment on the tweet, whilst another posted,’ Burning’ next to a flame emoji.
A third of them asked ‘OnlyFans? ‘, cheekily implying that the hunky actor had joined the popular porn website focused on subscription.
Orpheus announced back in September that, in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic, he had to find various ways to amuse himself when alone.
Cheeky: The 27-year-old former Home and Away hunk even changed his underpants at one point.
Speaking to the Australian Daily Mail, he announced that he was pursuing his musical side.
‘Singing is going to be interested, but I have mostly been making songs. Over the years, I have been influenced by all the great eras of music,’ he added.
And though he wants to eventually return to acting, Orpheus said he’s been trying to keep educating and encouraging himself occupied.
He added that while keeping his followers inspired, he hopes to use his platform to give a message to the younger generation.
Last year, Orpheus quit his role as Mason Morgan on Home and Away, after several years on the show.
Recently, he went back to bare-all windows for Seven’s All-New Monty: Guys & Gals.
- Spoiler Alert!! John is ready for an intimate Date!
- Dan Ewing’s funny response to a Home And Away fan’s raunchy remark has Iconic in absolute stitches.
- Sarah Roberts Revealed some of the major reason which causes her to leave summer Bay
- Emily Symons Share a heart touching update about her son
- Home and Away Recap: Bridie Carter arrives in Summer Bay, but she is overshadowed by Justin’s melodramatic success