‘Come back just to shake the friendship between Tori and Christian? ”
Keep cool Home And Away Supporters, a new favourite of your nostalgia!
Following a brief revival this year from the return of River Boy Heath Braxton, played by Dan Ewing to Martin “Ash” Ashford, George Mason hanged around Palm Beach.
Penny McNamee, who plays Tori on the soap, took a snapshot of herself next to George as she came to Instagram on Tuesday.
#george #ash (p.s. never trust a kid that’s better than you). The photo she picks up was: “See who surprised us on set!”
Could this be a nice visit or could we see Ash having an amusing cameo like Heath before this year?
The comments came up easily with speculation as fans were asking the same thing.
“Coming back and shake up the Tori-Christian friendship??” asked one fan. “Tori does not pause with joy.
One was less confident that Ash’s picture was back and wrote, “I don’t hold my breath. Yet secretly they wanted Ash and the Braxtons to be brought back.
The guy she wanted to sit down and start a family with was Tori thought Ash was the love she had of her life.
But, when Ash abducted and tried to kill Mick, the dream started to crumble out of fear that after his release, he might want to see the baby Luc.
Tori broke it up with the hunky blonde in an effort to find out what Ash had done, who he was actually, and how she should pass it.
George, who was born in Kiwi, left home in 2018, and the actor described his departure as ‘bittersweet.’
George told WEEK, “It was hard to go but I was happy for moving on.”
- Home and Away 7494 Wednesday 24th February 2021 HD Episode
- Home and Away spoilers: Can Ziggy Astoni avoid temptation for much longer
- Home and Away is airs a major twist in the story of John Palmer and Susie McAllister
- Home and Away to Air Mental Health Stories for Martha Stewart following Kieran’s departure
- Must Read Spoilers of Home and Away for Next Week
- Home and Away spoilers: Tori Morgan is not happy with Justin