In recent weeks, since he jetted from LA to Sydney last month, she has spent quality time with her Hollywood agent fiancé, Patrick Whitesell.
And on Thursday, Pia Miller spent a special date night with her husband-to-be at a city restaurant.
Patrick, 56, carrying a product from her Macabalm beauty line, posted a picture on Instagram with the former Home and Away actor, 37, and called him a ‘Macababe’.
Pia captioned the message, ‘Macatime @Macabalm w my Macababe,’
Pia’s niece, Paz Loyola-Blanco, who is a holistic psychotherapist, joined the pair.
Pia posted a heartwarming photo of Patrick earlier this week with her sons, Isaiah Loyola, 17, and Lennox Miller, 13.
On Instagram, she posted the first shot of the trio together, with the caption:’ Happiest.’
Last month, businessman Patrick travelled from the U.S. to Sydney by private plane, during which he finished his 14 days of mandatory hotel quarantine.
On November 28, Pia confirmed the couple’s engagement, showing off her massive diamond ring on Instagram, with the plain caption:’ PW2′.
In August 2019, after her divorce from her long-time fiancé Tyson Mullane, she was first linked to the Hollywood power player.
The Daily Telegraph announced in April of that year that Pia and Tyson had ‘amicably’ broken their 18-month marriage.
At an October 2019 Halloween party in LA, Pia and Patrick made their public debut.
- Perth’s Sam Barrett is living her dreams as she makes her debut at Home and Away
- ‘My body is still KILLING me’: Ada Nicodemou cuts a relaxed figure as she rehearses the all-star remake of Dancing with the Stars.
- Home and Away: Jasmine ALMOST takes off her wedding ring, but Lewis brings trouble | Ralph Lauren
- Ethan Browne predicts long-term future of Tane and Ziggy
- Home and Away 7491 PART 3/3 Thursday 18th February 2021 HD Episode