For UK and Australian audiences, Home and Away spoilers are following.
The latest pregnancy for Mackenzie Booth and Ari Parata has been teased by Home and Away bosses in a brand new teaser.
Mackenzie (Emily Weir) tells her friend Ziggy Astoni (Sophie Dillmann) on Australian screens next week that she is expecting a baby but that her pregnance is not easy.
Ari’s ex-partner Mia Anderson recently appeared in Summer Bay, which led Mackenzie to fear that Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams), since it appears they are both sparked, will leave her for Mia (Anna Samson).
Mackenzie says to Mia in the trailer you can see above: “You came here to take him from me, I’m not saying, but if you wanted to, I think you could. Don’t, I’m loveing him, please don’t.”
Ari and Mia will be approaching again, meaning that he may finalise things in Mackenzie. The teaser teases scenes from upcoming episodes
“I can come first if he loves me, right? I want to be the first pick for someone, “Ari is opening up to Mackenzie.
Simply disturbed, Mackenzie tells Ziggy “It’s not that easy” to just go away so he may have the sensation of being pregnant with someone else.
The twist will come to Australia next week and Channel 5 to the UK at the beginning of April.
- Home and Away spoilers: A shocking murder at the Bay cause a massive Havoc in the Soap
- 6 big questions from Home and Away after the Australian episodes this week
- Home and Away star Pia Miller shares touching tribute to her son Isaiah on his 18th birthday and reveals she has gifted him a luxury SUV to celebrate the milestone
- Home and Away Spoilers – Ziggy and Tane’s new secret is revealed
- Is Kate Ritchie returning to Summer Bay? The gorgeous actress hints she may be coming back at the bay