Emily Symons was pleased to be back with Georgie Parker, her best friend, at work on Wednesday.
The 51-year old Home and Away actress posted a selfie of herself and her co-star on Instagram’s long-running Channel Seven soap.
She stitched her cuddling snap, adding a pink love heart emojy, ‘Back to the bait shop with my beautiful @georgieparker.
In the snapshot, Georgie, 56, is seen wrapping an affectionate arm around Emily’s shoulders as the two women press their cheeks together for a smiling selfie.
Their reunion comes after the show’s hiatus during the Christmas season with Georgie posting on the post with a set of blue and red love hearts.
Besides being two of Home and Away’s longest-serving cast members, Emily and Georgie have a close friendship in real-life.
‘Happy birthday to my ride or die @georgieparker,’ Emily posted on December 16, posting a collection of photos of the two of them together for Georgie’s birthday. Yeah, hey, love you ‘.
‘Ahh, darling Em, I love you as well. “While co-star Sam Frost added, “My favourite friendship, love both of you, dearly x.,” Georgie answered, “Ride or die boy,
Georgie returned the sweet gesture in an Instagram post for Emily’s birthday on August 10 last year.
‘How much am I [heart] doing to you? Enable me to count the ways… Better yet, I’ll send you to lunch,’ she captioned a series of photographs of them together.
- Home and Away’s Sophie Dillman Surfing in the Palm Beach in Bikini
- Home and Away spoilers: A blast from the Past and a huge throwback to Jasmine Delaney!
- Home and Away Spoilers – Ziggy and Tane get together! Next Week Promo
- Steve Peacocke revealed the shocking reasons behind his decision to NEVER return to Home and Away
- Ada Nicodemou from Home and Away flaunts her cleavage and toned legs at Palm Beach in Sydney.