The series has featured some of the most memorable moments in the history of TV with over 7,000 episodes – just how much a fan are you?
Your experience of the soaps has to be a few decades older (but, if it seems too old, this is a simple refreshing) to consider yourself a genuine Home and Away lover.
Then check out the questions below and then write down the answers below.
3. Who came into Angel (Melissa George) before Shane’s marriage?
a. Alf (Ray Meagher)
b. Shannon (Isla Fisher)
c. Irene (Lynne McGranger)
1. What male New Zealand singer had vocals on the original version of the Home and Away theme song?
a. Dave Dobbyn
b. Tim Finn
c. Mark Williams
2. Chris Hemsworth was listening to the role of Robbie Hunter before he took on the role of Kim Hyde. Who played him eventually?
a. Matt Levett
b. Jason Smith
c. Kip Gamblin
4. After suffering what, Shane died in the arms of Angel?
a. Injuries from a car accident
c. Blood poisoning
6. Having accepted a job, then Brax is chasing Ricky (Bonnie Sveen) to London?
5. What other character was it when Chris(Johnny Ruffo mistakenly made a risotto with death-cap mushrooms?
a. Daryl ‘Brax’ Braxton (Stephen Peacocke)
b. John (Shane Withington)
c. Leah (Ada Nicodemou)
7. Who was Katarina Chapman, a police officer?
a. Esther Anderson
b. Pia Miller
c. Ashleigh Brewer
9. Who is the longest-serving Home and Away actor after Ray Meagher?
a. Lynne McGranger
b. Ada Nicodemou
c. Kate Ritchie
8. Who was hallucinating, believing that they saw the bobby ghost on the refrigerator door?
b. Pippa (Debra Lawrence)
c. Ailsa (Judy Nunn)
11.Who was found guilty in 2003 of the assassination attempt?
a. Dani (Tammin Sursok)
b. Will (Zac Drayson)
c. Hayley (Bec Hewitt)
10. Vinnie (Ryan Kwanten) shows up as what animal for VJ’s third birthday?
12. In 2000, lives were on balance in the pre-Olympic cliff-hanger due to what natural catastrophe?
14. 2014 rescued who was shot and killed by Casey Braxton, Lincoln Younes.
b. Josh Barrett (Jackson Gallagher)
c. Kyle Braxton (Nic Westaway)
15. Alf told Roo (Georgie Parker) what during a sinkhole?
a. He was a secret millionaire
b. She was adopted
c. Her mother was alive
13. In 2004, what character was Leah a replacement for?
a. Sally (Kate Ritchie)
b. Matilda (Indiana Evans)
c. Kirsty (Christie Hayes)