On Home and Away, she portrays one of the most famous roles.
On cast, Sam Frost is also well-liked.
While filming the long-running soap on Monday, the 32-year-old actress was seen having a fun conversation with a hunky cast member.
During a work break, the former Bachelorette star was enjoying a good laugh with the tall, dark, and muscular guy.
In a pair of tiny shorts paired with a cosy black padded sweater, the actress was dressed effortlessly, showing off her very toned legs.
In the activewear, she flaunted her spray tan and applied light makeup for her scenes.
Her co-star, on the other hand, flaunted his slender frame in a blue singlet top and a pair of boardshorts.
Sam gets the last laugh after being chastised for her acting skills on the episode.
In 2017, the blonde beauty joined the cast of Home and Away as Jasmine Delaney, a role she has played for four years.
Last year, Sam made headlines after posting two Instagram pictures of herself wearing a tiny striped bikini and then immediately removing them.
One day after the photos were removed, Sam wrote an article on her website.
‘It was just better to [delete the photos] than to deal with people’s judgments about my body or their thoughts about what I should or shouldn’t be sharing,’ she wrote.
The blonde spoke about her decade-long body image battle earlier in the post.
‘I spent my twenties wearing baggy clothing and hiding under a black hat,’ she said.
‘I was wearing those clothes because I was very self-conscious of my appearance,’ Sam explained in the essay.
‘I feel embarrassed and humiliated.’
- Laura McDonald and JR Reyne, newcomers to Summer Bay, are expected to take on one of the show’s most difficult storylines yet.
- Home and Away : Susie’s exit may leave the bay in Tatters
- Home and Away : Ryder has to get rid of her girlfriend Chloe
- Lukas Radovich, star of Home and Away, wants the show to tell more LGBTQ+ stories.
- Following in mum’s footsteps? Home and Away’s Penny McNamee enjoys a day on set with five-year-old son Jack